Heli-Flight GmbH & Co. KG is a family-owned helicopter and fixed wing operator since over 40 years. With the focus on safety and reliability, we hold our own Part-145 organization. To expand our capabilities for Cessna Citation CJ3, CJ4 and Cessna Citation Bravo, we are hiring B1.1/C and B2/C engineers for line and base maintenance at our main base north of Frankfurt a. M. in Germany on a permanent full-time position.
- Acting as certifying staff on C525B; C525C; C551; C550; C550B aircrafts
- Performing scheduled and unscheduled maintenance according to manufacturer publications, authority regulations, approved company documents, procedures and policies
- AOG support throughout Europe
- Working in shifts
We expect you to have the following qualifications:
- Well experienced in line and base maintenance on Cessna Citation CJ3, CJ4 and/ or Bravo
- a valid EASA Part-66 AML B1.1 and/ or B2 certificate on at least one type
- Fluent in written and spoken English (German is an advantage)
- Must have the right to live and work in Germany
- Driving license
As a person you are safety minded, reliable and able to work in a team, as well as being self-motivated with a willingness to take initiative.
We offer a permanent full-time position with the possibility of further professional development and a competitive salary.
We are open to discuss your needs for an individual duty roster.
Please forward your application documents or further questions to the following E-Mail address: